Thursday 27 September 2012

Get a Life, Deal with it

This cannot be undone. When you get the way into your life, you don't want to follow it and the rest while you are just getting freaky as to why you are so lost. Can human tendency work two ways out of a problem? Actually, life goes on and on and we as freaks waste almost half of our life finding the ways out of a problem. It is essentially not needed to work on a problem of a life when it just comes and goes by, just give it a look and that's all. People I see, some are busy making their schedules, some have already traced their future on a book (diary, so they say), some still looking for ways to get over emotional disdain, for some their standard of living, and the list goes on. Different People, Different Problems. I do what I love and love what I do (Blackberry kicker is copied from here :p *winks*), I mean it. I don't go boggling around things as what to do and what not to. Yes, we need to schedule our lives, to speak practically, for the need of it.

How many times have you heard "live present, leave past"? I wouldn't doubt you haven't heard this yet. You should definitely keep in regards what you have to become, not how you want to become. 'Trample on the air this earth has and feel the breeze this life gives you, don't run for what is going away, capture the smiles on your way.' Life is simple, stop complicating with your preparation of facing the future. What happened, let it rest on past and live your present. And then I see people sick of their past shitting their present. This is life you cannot change it, This cannot be undone.

Hell, what have I become! A philosophers' tune? A guide? Phuck No! I'm goinna sleep now. And stop drunk blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, feedback or comments are most welcome.