Sunday 5 September 2010

Attitude Matters, Attitude sells.

Attitude Matters, Attitude sells.


To See what people really value, watch when they put their money, where their mouths are- literally! People tip more when the wait person makes them feel good, Friends Care more when they are sure the other would lend a Helping Hand, Colleagues always have that Disguise Intentions, though they don't ought to Show them When at work and moreover... Even Parents get their child to Hostel or boarding School not because to facilitate, but the reason might lie in their Work pressure, So that they Don't want to Spend Extra TIME (caring) With them! 

Even, I Am in a Situation itself, that I have Financial problem, and Again over that parental Emotional Drama! I am like, Fed up of all things in my Life, YET I AM STILL LIVING in the Sense of REGRETS, For Being BORN into this Cruel WORLD! I would Surely Make up my Mind Doing something as where as my Career issues are concerned. The EGO still lies, I would certainly call it being self-worth. 

Would Pursue my Career and Life WITH MY OWN GRATITUDE And Here lies My ATTITUDE! 

Develop your skills being more Attitudinal and worth yourself more each day, People value - for the Way yuh make them Feel!

People BUY FEELINGS! The more sooner yuh understand it the more it will be Benificial forr YUH!

LOVE YUH ALL!


-The Above note is written by Shashank Sriv in collaboration with ECONOMIC TIMES (CITINGS) and partially it Reflects my life too!
Certainly Doesn't needs to be Taught! I Could understand MY problem MYSELF, better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, feedback or comments are most welcome.