Tuesday 12 June 2018

Extraordinary to becoming ordinary!

After you break out or break in, all you will ever want to see is to attain that extraordinary inspired by someone else. All this, because why?

There is a real post below picked up from social media:

"Hello, my name is Agnieszka, I'm 19 year old girl from Poland. Since I was 7, I have been suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis. Many people think that success is leading an extraordinary life. To me, the biggest success I will ever achieve is managing to live an ordinary, normal life. I am undergoing chemotherapy as my treatment and often doing simple, normal and casual tasks seems like a great deal. Living in constant discomfort, pain and dealing with all the side effects of the medications, make it very difficult to function normally.However, I've managed to get into university. I manage to study. I still smile. I’m still in pursuit of the love of my life. I still try new things. I still welcome all the challenges coming at me and despite the pain, I continue developing myself, playing piano, travelling, and learning.You don't have to lead an extraordinary life to be successful. As long as you do what makes you happy, you've already succeeded.I see very little of such content and I find it inspiring when I see someone achieve their goals despite the health issues they have. I would love to see people share their stories of overcoming illnesses and diseases.So how do you define a successful life?"- Agnieszka


All the TED talks, all the entrepreneurial thoughtful quotations, all that misleading content on the web. To what?

1. Be committed than finding motivation.

That one day when you start waking up early and join gyming or boxing is important not about pasting posters of quotations of Mohammad Ali or Pink Floyd.

2. Reliance is never a good choice.

Image result for interdependence
It is dependence, independence and then interdependence. You will start with private victory, over yourself and then move on with being independent to put your things first and lastly public victory by synergising your thoughts ahead.

3. Journey is important not the destiny.

Related image

You will carry an emotional burden always and not find to enjoy your present moments. It’s about that game you have to enjoy while playing and not think about killing the villain. Just like snake arcades. Don’t lose perspective of life but be working on what makes you happy but in a disciplined manner.

4. Don’t be nice to yourself.

When your bed holds you in the morning, it won’t be the same when go back to sleep that day. Action brings results. And sometimes what you do won’t yield results as you would have desired of. Ask yourself why? You wait for the perfect timing, an opportunity, while you drive yourself into stagnant thoughts and sometimes even into depression. Get out there, challenge yourself, do something that you don’t want to do.

5. Don’t Stop.

Related image
Be it what comes, you have to take on it through its horns. You are living a life of a human, the one who pets you will bring food otherwise. Your determination will only count. No hours, no amount of labour, no amount of money will ever be as same as it is.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I even have looking your article and that helped me to put in writing my article about icd 10 code for chronic low back pain you want to have a test on my article.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, feedback or comments are most welcome.